Fabulous Etsy Finds: Valentine Gifts

Friday, February 11, 2011

Oh Etsy how do I love you, let me count the ways.  One) You are always unabashedly yourself.  Two) Your quirky style helps me discover interests I never knew I had.  Three) You encourage creativity by providing a marketplace foe artists from all walks of life.  Four) I can always find something with you that brings me joy for less than $20.  Five) You make Valentine's Day more beautiful with your funky, cool awww-inspiring finds.  Have a look at a few lovely creations that I want to give/get this Monday.


White Vintage Ring And A Pale Pink Rose
$22


Yoda in Love - Red and Black 8 X 5.5 Greeting Card
$3.50
 Love Birds Necklace
Free Shipping White Gold Plated Love Birds Necklace by Manocelebrates On Etsy
$18.50
Lovey Owl Print
Hooo Loves Ya... 8.5 x 11 inch print
$10
Yes Or No Slap Bracelet
Do You Like Me Circle Yes or No - Sweetheart Valentine Cuff Bracelet - Version 2 - Ready to Ship
$25
Rustic Barn Carving
Carved On Rustic Old Barn Wood Heart And Arrow Personalized With Your Initials Vintage Wedding Sign Chair Hangers Engagement Photo Prop Decoration Door Hanger Valentine's Day Gift Antique Love
$12.50
Initial Ring
Heart Initial Brass and Sterling Silver Ring - Free Shipping
$18.99
Mustache Glasses

FREE Shipping Pint Set of 4 Mustache Glasses with FREE Shipping unitl Valentines Day
$26
Valentine IPod Sleeve
iPhone/iPod Sleeve Be My Valentine in Black READY TO SHIP
$10


\

0 comments:

Post a Comment