Fabulous Etsy Finds: Storage

Friday, March 4, 2011

Alright, so I have been on a quest lately to organize EVERYTHING.  It's probably because we live in a house that is getting too small for our ever expanding family.  And for reasons that are much too boring to get into, we will be here for at least a little while longer.  Finding organization in our chaos is a way for me to take a little bit of control of the situation.  And finding quirky, stylish storage solutions is a way to make me feel like a happy mama bear.  And who do I turn to for aid in a crisis like like this?  Well you know it's gotta be Etsy.  Here are a few storage finds that rocked my socks.

This versatile wrought iron shelf could add a little flair anywhere.  And at only $9 this is style at a steal.

This simple wooden box has a classic feel to it.  And its storage uses are endless. I like it for a recipe box, a valet box for multiple people or a bathroom organizer. It sells for $43 plus $20 s/h.

Maybe it is the Greek girl in me, but I love this piece.  Depending on your taste you could leave it brown or paint in to match your color scheme.   I would like to get 3-4 and arrange them on a wall.  This seller offers a few different styles that are similar but not too matchy that would look great side by side.  They sell for about $19 each with reasonable shipping all the way from Greece.

Oooohh!  The vintage lover in my tummy just jumped up and did a jig.  This is just most clever little hook idea.  What room can't use a little hook or two.  I need one in my kitchen for aprons, in my hallway for keys, in my bathroom for hair ties...need I go on.  You could really use it anywhere, but---as you may have figured---it would fit most seamlessly in a home office.  Or even a craft corner.  It sells for $20.

0 comments:

Post a Comment